Let's talk books! Something other than cancer. ha. I have loved books and stories ever since I can remember. I am an avid collector of written and spoken stories.
Here is what I read in September:
1. Jane Eyre-classic fiction
2. The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment-christian nonfiction, finally finished this one that I started back in August. Well worth the time!
3. The One-in-a-Million Boy-current fiction and a fabulous read.
4. Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God-christian nonfiction, by my FAVORITE preacher man Tim Keller.
5. Anecdotes of Destiny & Ehrengard- classic fiction/short stories, book club selection.
6. Lab Girl- current nonficiton, enjoyed this one too!
That wraps up September reading! Now on to October. I'm always open to suggestions if y'all have any.